There are two methods which work for printing .docx documents created in UX Write.
- from the Export Menu select ‘Create PDF’ (check your typesetting is set to ‘Webkit’)
- once the PDF is created from the Export Menu select ‘Open in’, then select your printer app
- print from within the printer app
- save it into the cloud (or send it to your Windows computer)
- open it in Microsoft Word
- print it from within MS Word
Both methods work well with minimal style differences between the iOS and Windows printed versions.